Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Beginning

Alright online world - here we go! I've decided to commit to being healthier. And I mean TRULY healthier. I've also decided to document my journey, my transition into a different life style - which I'm sure will have it's ups and downs.

Where I am:

I am 21 years old
I work two jobs - State Farm Insurance, Kalos Photography
I own a house, a car, and two dogs (Kodiak and Stark)
I live with my sister, Taylor, and a roommate
I go to church at Trilakes Church of Christ

My current "health" routine: 

I get a chiropractic adjustment once a week
I sometimes take my vitamins
I try to drink a lot of water, but I don't keep track of how much
I try to get 8 hours of sleep most nights
I do a workout here and there - nothing routine
I stress a lot
I get headaches from sitting at a desk and working on a computer/my laptop all day
I gain weight easily and it ranges from 117-124lbs regularly
My skin is bad
I don't plan my meals, and I eat out a lot
I drink too much cherry coke
I adversely react to excessive amounts of gluten and dairy


My First Goal:

Make a schedule/plan
 I want to plan out my weekly meals, a daily workout routine, and I want to start keeping track of how much water I drink each day. I want to start with a dietary cleanse/detox. I want to start each day off with time in my bible/praying.

Bed time for now - tomorrow a whole new life starts!

Living Simply


2 comments:

  1. I love it! I can't wait to hear what is working for you and hear about all the positive changes you see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keleigh! I'm excited too!! Happy to have you as a resource!

      Delete